Integrity and Trust
Assuring the quality and reliability of our products were never enough for all of us in PROTEM. We count on the morality and the values, the transparency and the timeless partnership. We want above all to keep all our commitments, giving our customers enough time to appreciate them.
PROTEM has developed its trust on the market by:
- Designing innovative solutions that can always adapt to our clients’ special needs, thus gaining added know-how and experience from many different industrial sectors.
- Applying quality assurance system ISO 9001 in all departments of the group.
- Testing all our products in external labs in order to certify their CE and other Directives compliance.
- Providing over time the best after-sales technical support services on the market.
- Continuously upgrading our products that are already installed, so the clients feel like they are following the company’s technological evolutions.
- Establishing price lists for all available products and services which are announced to the customer from the very first contact.
- Choosing partners and staff that identifies with our philosophy as well as with our values.
PROTEM has never followed the easy way of copying and imitating. Never have we cared about what our competitors do in order to act the same way. We have always been interested in independence and autonomy, which however is only possible when you develop your own know-how and can in fact control a product, application or an entire project by 100%.
Always a Step Ahead
“We were always listening to our customers’ needs & goals. Listening carefully to our customers has helped us build a cumulative experience on what the industry needs, and by incorporating this experience into our solutions, we have created a pioneering suit of products based on best industry practices. This capability, bundled with our innovative spirit and our commitment to offer high quality services & support, enabled us to be considered from our customers as a strategic partner”.
A statement of the President and CEO of PROTEM, Dimitris Tselepis